You can extend your visit to Guna Yala by staying at one of our cabins (or camping at one of the islands). These are located near the town’s port or at Needle Island. Three of the cabins in the town have private bathrooms and another two have shared facilities. You can bring your own supplies (e.g. food, water, etc) or we can arrange this for you as well, but please make sure you notify us with at least 48hrs prior your arrival. Prices may vary depending on your group (amount of people) and duration of your stay. Remember you can stay in our cabins and go for any of the tours we already offer as well.
Please contact us in order to coordinate everything about your visit!
– BRING YOUR PASSPORT. Original passport is necessary, it will be requested by the National Migration Department upon entrance to the Guna Yala region. Copies of the passport are NOT accepted.
– Bring extra cash-money in case you’d like to purchase anything.
– Bring sunscreen, mosquito repellent, dry clothes, towels.
– The tour doesn’t include beverages (bring your own drinks).
– The tour doese’t include entrance fee to the Guna Yala region ($5 nationals / $20 foreigners).
– We offer Private Tours and Family rates.