This fun-packed tour is our most popular, you will visit the Lemon Cays (the area with the most espectacular islands). Ideal for snorkeling, sunbathing, or just enjoy the relaxing breeze. You can choose to visit the following islands: Assudub Bibbi (Small Dog Island), Assudub Dummad (Big Dog Island), Chichime among others!
There are restaurants in the area that serve local, daily fresh sea food as well. Additionally, you will be able to go to one of the nice natural sandbars in the vicinity. Be sure to bring your camera!
– Private Round-trip Transfer from Panama City to the Guna Yala Pier (Cartí Port).
– Boat transfer to the Islands.
– Visit to two islands of your choosing (see above).
– Visit to a natural sandbar (sea pool).
– Guided visit to the indigenous community.
– Local cuisine lunch (at Chicheme Island).
– English & Spanish speaking Guna tour guide.
– Port and island fees included. (NOTE: The tourism fee for the region is not included*)
– BRING YOUR PASSPORT. Original passport is necessary, it will be requested by the National Migration Department upon entrance to the Guna Yala region. Copies of the passport are NOT accepted.
– Bring extra cash-money in case you’d like to purchase anything.
– Bring sunscreen, mosquito repellent, dry clothes, towels.
– The tour doesn’t include beverages (bring your own drinks).
– The tour doesn’t include the tourism fee to the Guna Yala region ($5 nationals / $20 foreigners).
– We offer Private Tours and Family rates.