We will show you the culture and the beautiful beaches of Guna Yala. You can always extend your stay with any of our packages, just let us know!
– Private round-trip transfer from Panama City to the Guna Yala Pier (Cartí Port).
– Boat transfer to the islands.
– English & Spanish speaking Guna tour guide.
– Assistance with your belongings (coolers, backpacks, etc.)
– Local cuisine lunch.
– Port and island fees included. (NOTE: The tourism fee for the region is not included*)
– BRING YOUR PASSPORT. Original passport is necessary, it will be requested by the National Migration Department upon entrance to the Guna Yala region. Copies of the passport are NOT accepted.
– Bring extra cash-money in case you’d like to purchase anything.
– Bring sunscreen, mosquito repellent, dry clothes, towels.
– The tour doesn’t include beverages (bring your own drinks).
– The tour doesn’t include the tourism fee to the Guna Yala region ($5 nationals / $20 foreigners).
– We offer Private Tours and Family rates.